Join us as we celebrate our 6th Anniversary!
What to expect:
- You favorite Hamburg beers on tap featuring an exclusive beer for the event
- Featuring live music to provide a concert like experience!
- A special food menu
- Please note that all food sales will be underneath the tent and are CASH ONLY – ATMs will be available
- NO COVER CHARGE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older in order to drink beer or wine
- ADDITIONAL PARKING HAS BEEN ADDED BEHIND THE BREWERY!
- Please note we WILL NOT be conducting tours, serving flights, or filling growlers/crowlers at any point during this event.
The taproom will be CLOSED Sunday, September 8th, following this event.
Schedule (subject to change)
Party Starts: 12pm
The Strictly Hip
Kitchen Closes: 9pm
Last Call: 10pm
*subject to change
Coming to the brewery: Use the main entrance to be dropped off either at the taproom entrance or front tent entrance.
Leaving the brewery: Please designate the area in front of the large brown barn near Boston State Rd. (Route 391) as your pick up location when requesting a ride. To do this, simply change your “Current Location” by dropping a pin in that area. There will be signage to assist drivers and riders to navigate towards this area to help eliminate any congestion in parking lots.
Brochures containing maps, schedules, menus, and more information will be available at each entrance detailing all specifics of the event.
Please do not try to call the brewery the day of the event requesting information. No one will be available to take calls or respond to messages.