We are looking to hire enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful part-time candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting and representing our products through various external events such as on/off-premise tastings and beer festivals. You will work closely with our sales and marketing division to achieve its marketing goals and objectives, such as conveying the quality and innovation of our products to customers and tracking customer feedback.
To excel in this role, an individual is required to have excellent communication and networking skills as well as a strong presence on social media. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is recommended but not required. Proficiency in craft beer knowledge with an intuition of basic sales and marketing principles are also desired.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Working closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and sales strategies.
- Educating customers and retail staff about our products.
- Creating website and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers.
- Building rapport with customers and vendors.
- Forwarding customer feedback and escalating complaints to the sales/marketing department.
- Communicating customer preferences to our sales team.
- Representing the company at festivals and other external promotional events while decorating an attractive, welcoming booth.
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
Brand Ambassador Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Previous experience as a Brand Ambassador/ Promotions Representative or experience in the craft beer retail/service industry is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Ability to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality with ability to approach and engage with customers to generate sales.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks and at times have a flexible schedule.
- Self-sufficient work ethic